Helping Injured People Since 1991

Injury cases handled on contingency fee, meaning the fee is based upon what we recover for you.
If you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid.
“Todd Willhoite was very personable and professional . You could tell he really cared about us! I would highly recommend Mr. Willhoite!”

– Jim M. –

Attorney Todd Willhoite, has been helping victims of personal injuries throughout Oklahoma, and across the country, solve the problems encountered when someone else causes their injuries. Since 1991 Todd Willhoite has recovered money for his clients and has experience settling cases up to and in excess of $1,250,000. Of course each case must be decided on it’s own merits.

When you are injured due to the negligence of another, you have the right to recover your damages. If you were injured, or a loved one was killed in a car collision, a motorcycle accident, or hit by a semi-truck, we know what to do and can help you.

You should contact a personal injury attorney soon after the accident so the attorney can advise you and secure the evidence needed to win your case. If you delay, the evidence needed to prove your right to damages may be lost, or your case may be hurt and result in you receiving less money for your injuries.

Although our office is in Claremore, we represent people who have been hurt throughout the state of Oklahoma, and we even can help people outside Oklahoma. We provide that small town personal service. Our law office is here to help.

If you have been injured, call Todd Willhoite at (918) 341-3101 for a free consultation. You can get answers to your questions with no obligations.

We Handle

  • Semi Truck collisions
  • Car wreck
  • Motorcycle accident
  • Pedestrian accident
  • Bicycle collision
  • Work accidents
  • Nursing home neglect
  • Defective products
  • Serious injuries
  • Wrongful death

and more.


(918) 341-3101
501 S. Lynn Riggs Blvd., Ste A
Claremore, OK 74017


This website is for informational purposes and should not be considered legal advice. J. Todd Willhoite is licensed to practice law in the State of Oklahoma. You should always consult an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction on your specific situation. No attorney-client relationship is created merely by visiting this website.  Site Map