Rogers County Car Accident Statistics

During 2014 twelve people lost their lives in fatal car accidents in Rogers County, Oklahoma.  It may not seem possible, but there were 1,118 car crashes in Rogers County during 2014.  Fortunately 59% of he crashes did not involve any injuries, but the other 41% suffered injuries ranging from possible injury, to incapacitating, or even a fatality.  (Source: Oklahoma Highway Safety Office, Crash Facts 2014)

Attorney Todd Willhoite has helped victims of car wrecks ranging from a temporary physical and monetary setback, up to situations involving life changing injuries.  Todd Willhoite has also helped the loved ones of those who did not survive a collision.  If you or a loved one needs help in recovering physically, emotionally and financially from injuries, give Claremore attorney Todd Willhoite a call for a free consultation.